Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks



Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks


Reflection:

I am really proud of: that I can starfish on my tummy and I can sometimes do a starfish on my back.

It is tricky when: when I do rocket arms on my back because I sink.

The next thing I want to learn is: how to do rocket arms on my back the whole way.

You are confident in the water and you love to things and show off all your new tricks. You enter the pool safely and can float and do rocket arms on your tummy. It is tricky to float and do rocket arms on your back. Remember to push your tummy to the sky and tilt your chin up to help not to sink. Keep up the practise Sasha and it will become easier!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment