Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Sasha's body parts in Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.



Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: I liked adding the text on the Pic collage.

It was really hard when: I think the whole thing was challenging.

Something that really helped me was: The poster that showed what's what

Something new I learned was: The body parts and how to use pic collage.

Kerri Thinks
You have used the success criteria to create a poster with at lease 6 body parts labelled in English and Te Reo. Remember, when you are selecting the background and the fonts try and make sure your poster is easy to read. Pic collage can be a great tool to show your learning, I am pleased you enjoyed learning how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment